Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Seeking conservative historians to write for this site

I have been busy trying to build up my other history blogs while neglecting this one. I apologize to you for not updating this site more often. With that said, I would like to open up the site to new writers. If you are a conservative leaning person who works in any area relating to history, please consider writing for this site. You do not have to write a certain amount of time, but when you are able. If writing for this site is something you are able and willing to do, then please email me with your name, preferred email, website, educational background, institutional affiliation, and interests. I will then send you an invite to create a Blogger account and add you as a contributor. I look forward to others joining me and writing about history and the experiences of conservatives in the field.

3 comments:

Richard G. Williams, Jr. said...

This blog appears to be dormant. I think its a great concept - you should "resurrect" it. Though not a "professional" historian, I am published and a regular contributor to the Washington Times' Civil War column and would be happy to post once in a while. You can visit my blog here:
http://oldvirginiablog.blogspot.com/

and visit my website from there.

Anonymous said...

Good article about Race in America and how modern history tells only one side

http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=19880631&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=8

Anonymous said...

Good piece about the history of race in America

http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index.cfm?newsid=19880631&BRD=2737&PAG=461&dept_id=576361&rfi=8